Please read the following before you book a room:
- You MUST organise a keyholder in advance of making a booking.
- You are responsible for cleaning the room at the end of your booking. If you are using multiple rooms and/or the school hall you may need to hire cleaners.
- Please follow all safety and Covid-safe instructions provided in the facility you are booking — use hand sanitiser where it is provided and observe social distancing rules.
- Please use the sign-in books provided in the Healthy Living Centre and Learning Centre rooms. Room bookers are responsible for keeping a contact list of all people present for the purposes of Track and Trace.
- The community piano located in the green room at the Kirk (Church of Scotland) is available for everyone to use on a drop-in basis. Please check before your visit that the room is not already booked. Please also be considerate of other activities taking place in the Kirk and observe the appropriate safety advice. There is no charge for the use of the piano but if you would like to leave a donation for one of the Kirk charities, that would be appreciated.
For further information contact Edith:
Telephone- only before 8pm: Westray 305 or 07825837497
Email: Anytime at email@example.com